Terms & Conditions
1. We are open term time only. We close for bank holidays and five days each year for staff training.
2. Fees are payable weekly, monthly or termly in advance.
3. Fees are for 38 weeks. Full fees are payable to retain your child’s place at pre-school during any absences, planned or unplanned.
4. No refunds can be given in any circumstances and fees are non-negotiable.
5. You have been offered a place based on the registration form which you have completed. To change days or times, four weeks notice must be given to Nic Kay and you must be aware that changes are subject to availability. Days cannot be altered to compensate for sickness or any other reason.
6. You must complete the registration form and sign this contract before leaving your child with us.
7. You will be expected to pick up your child promptly at the end of the booked session. Regular lateness may result in the loss of your child’s pre-school place.
8. On withdrawing your child from Pre-school 4 weeks notice in writing must be given. If this cannot be done a charge of four weeks fees will be made.
9. You understand in extraordinary circumstances, information about your child will be shared with outside agencies to protect the well being of children and adults.
10. Although pre-school education is not compulsory, you understand that should your attendance fall below 90%, the local authority can reclaim funding. In the event of this happening, you accept that any reclaim will be passed on to you and you will be required to reimburse Natural Explorers for the short fall in funding.
11. In the event that your funding is withdrawn for any reason, you will ensure that you pay your child’s fees in full until such a time as funding can be re-instated or you withdraw your child giving the specified notice period.